- 38 x 29 x 5 cm
- 4000 g
- Fiches UNIMARC
Le Nez du Vin : Make Scents of Wine Complete version 54 aromas
(日本語 - Japanese)
De Jean Lenoir
- Vendu par Librairie Athenaeum300.00
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Developing our sense of smell
We all have a very sensitive sense of smell but practise helps us to recognise and identify the different aromas present in wine. Learning the language of wine
How can we detect the aromas in wine if they are not stored in our scent memory or if we cannot put a name to them?
Jean Lenoir approaches the problem as if he were writing a dictionary, introducing us to aromas and helping us remember them as if we were learning a foreign language. The collection provides users with a way of communicating their love of wine. Improving our appreciation of wine
We all enjoy drinking good wine but that pleasure is heightened if we are able to appreciate different tastes and assess the wine's richness and complexity.
A collection of 54 aromas in bottles
These are the typical aromas found in white and red wines from France and around the world. They give us an indication of the wine's origin and the grape variety as well as the vineyard, the winemaking techniques used and the ageing conditions. Memorising these aromas gives an accurate and coherent vocabulary to further stimulate our appreciation of fine wines. 54 illustrated explanatory cards
These cards specify the aromas and the corresponding molecules and list the wines in which they are found.
This explains why the taste of wine depends on its aromas and suggests three different methods of initiation:
from aromas to wines
from grape varieties to aromas
from the vineyards to the aromas
A TOOL AND A GAME FOR EVERYONE
Smell the aromas, try to identify them and let yourself be drawn into the pleasure of the game. You will soon become proficient at recognising the different aromas and find that you are enjoying wine more and more.
Le Nez du Vin is acknowledged as a reference manual and has been translated into several languages.
It is used by wine trade professionals and amateurs alike.
ED : JEAN LENOIR, A burgundy-coloured, bound book-box, size 28.5 x 36 cm
Existe aussi en version : Français, English, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, Dutsch, Português, Russe/Русская, 中國的 - Chinois Simplifié, 繁體中文 - Chinois traditionnel, 日本語 - Japonais
Autres contributions de...
- Le Nez du Vin : Le grand coffret, (54 arômes Version néerlandaise/Dutch)Jean LenoirLenoir300,00
- Le Nez du Vin : Les Vins Rouges - 12 arômes (version en Russe Русская версия)Jean LenoirJean Lenoir75,00
- Le Nez du Vin : Vins blancs et champagnes (12 arômes), Version en Chinois - 中文版Jean LenoirLenoir75,00
- Le Nez du Vin : Les Vins Rouges (12 arômes), version en Chinois 中文版Jean LenoirLenoir75,00
- Le Nez du Vin : Le grand coffret (54 arômes) Chinois Simplifié - 简化字 - ChineseJean LenoirJean Lenoir300,00
- Le Nez du Vin : Le duo 24 arômes (vins blancs & vins rouges), Version en chinois - 中文版Jean LenoirLenoir150,00