Oz Clarke, Britain's favourite wine writer and broadcaster, is absolutely in tune with what wine drinkers want today - flavour, individuality, excellent value for money and wines that are readily available. Oz has tasted thousands of wines and selected his 250 Best Wines for 2012. Oz shows you how to find the flavours you want, from refreshing whites and fashionable roses, through juicy, fruity gluggers to serious, spicy reds that are perfect partners for food. The guide includes sparkling wines, from Champagne to Prosecco and Cava and fizz from Australia, New Zealand and England, luscious pudding wines and ports and appetizing sherries. This new edition of Oz Clarke's phenomenally successful annual Wine Buying Guide also contains: a guide to wine flavours; wine finder by country and by producer; storing, serving and tasting; buying for the long term; and a directory of the UK's top retailers, from fine wine merchants to supermarkets and high street chains. 250 Best Wines is the must-have shopping guide to make wine buying hassle-free. Oz's independent, enthusiastic and reliable recommendations will help you find the wines you want at the prices you want to pay, from GBP3.4 9 to GBP31.
Autres contributions de...
- The History of Wine in 100 Bottles (Anglais), From Bacchus to Bordeaux and BeyondOz ClarkePavilion Books31,80
- Grapes & Wines, A Comprehensive Guide to Varieties and FlavoursMargaret Rand, Oz ClarkePavilion Books38,80
- My top wines for 2013, Delicious, good value wines to try tonightOz ClarkePavilion
- Oz Clarke Pocket Wine Book 2012Oz ClarkePavilion
- Guide des terroirs, Atlas des vins du mondeOz ClarkeGallimard Loisirs
- Oz Clarke nous dit tout sur le vinOz ClarkeGallimard Loisirs9,90